Tank Type 2 Ka-Mi 3D model
The japanese amphibian tank Type 2 Ka-Mi of the Imperial Japanese Army used on the Pacific front during the Second World War (WWII). This version is the one used on Peleliu by the japanese army again the 1st Marine Division landing of the US Army on the Peleliu Airfield.
The native Sketchup file is in 2015 version and ready for Maxwell Render 3.1 for Sketchup and TheaRender 1.4 for SketchUp.
- Low polygonal models – correctly scaled accurate representation of the original objects.
- Model resolutions are optimized for polygon efficiency.
- All colors can be easily modified.
- Model is fully textured with all materials applied.
- All textures and materials are included and mapped in every format.
- No cleaning up necessary, just drop your models into the scene and start rendering.
- No special plugin needed to open scene.
- 27 components 285 copy of components:
- 1 materials and textures
- polygons: 11182
- groups: 9
- Sketchup 2015
- OBJ Multi Format
- 3DS Multi Format
- Autodesk FBX
- Collada DAE
- Maxwell Render MXS
- Thea Render THEA
- (2048×2048 px)
- JPEG (.jpg) including diffuse & normal map